So if you are looking for a new barber or barber shop in Scottsdale, AZ you have to check out Blurred Lines Barber Shop at the famous Optima Sonoran Village green and orange building off Camelback.
Their address is 6895 E Camelback Rd, Suite B11, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 to be exact.
This Scottsdale Barber Shop is very unique and here is why and how I found it…
- Two barbers on staff that offer 1 hour dedicated appointment
- Great atmosphere of the shop with good music and conversation with the barbers
- Great location at Optima Sonoran Village (I mean if you live there and need a barber might as well go downstairs on ground level next to Kaleidoscope and get your haircut)
- Very custom and personalized.
- Best haircut, shave, or razor line ups I have ever had
- You can book a dedicated appointment online and this is the best part. No waiting around in chairs waiting your next turn. All are done by appointment and you get your dedicated hour with each barber.
If this isn’t enough check out over 100 verified reviews (119 as of this article) all 5 star which is unheard of.
So how I found Blurred Lines Barbershop in Scottsdale is summed up here. But to make the long story short.. Instagram
I searched #Scottdale hashtag on Instagram and found Wendy’s work and booked right online from here instagram bio link to her Genbook and website.
Here are a few examples of what I noticed that made me book with this Scottsdale Barber Shop and Scottsdale Barber Wendy.
2 thoughts on “This Scottsdale Barber Shop Has Over 100 5 Star Verified Reviews!”
Thank you AZCHARGED.com
Blurred Lines Barbershop appreciates your local support <3
No problem Wendy, AZCharged.com loves your barber shop and the reviews prove other local valley residents in Scottsdale do too!