The new Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa is set to open in February, 2017 and we thought we share some of the amenities so you know what to expect from your stay.
Also, included in the guide that we will keep updated will be reviews and information that can help you have the best stay in Scottsdale.
Some of the things you will experience and what you love from their website is;
What You’ll Love:
- The design: Bungalow-style guest rooms inspired by the desert’s artistic canvas
- Dining with a view: Glass-paneled restaurant with an open kitchen, plancha grill, and exclusive chef’s table
- The relaxation: Three pools and Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary, with a range of treatment rooms each stocked with botanical products
- Cattle Track Arts Compound: A unique artists’ collective dating back to 1936, offering workshops at the hotel as well as exclusive studio tours
- Exploring it all: Nature’s wonders are just moments away, from Camelback Mountain to Pinnacle Peak
Full service spa and salon with custom blend bar of indigenous oils, herbs and tinctures // 24-hour indoor/outdoor fitness facilities // Three swimming pools // Complimentary GoPro rentals // Refillable water stations
Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa is on 23 acres of desert and is the old Cottonwood Suites off Scottsdale Road just south of Lincoln Dr and north of McDonald Dr.
From the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa you get prime views of Camelback Mountain and they have over 200 rooms and suites.
The new property is very modern with a mid century look and architecture. They pay homage to artists like Paolo Soleri and Frank Lloyd Wright.
Their guestrooms are set up in bugalow style groupings with outdoor terraces to take advantage of the beautiful Scottsdale and Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley views.
The neighborhood is ideally located minutes from old town Scottsdale, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, clubs, restaurants (including their own Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen, Turquoise Pool Bar)
They also have meeting and event space available for indoor conferences or outdoor events and functions.
Also, if you want to see pictures of the Andaz Scottsdale Resort they have a hashtag they use on Instagram where guests post their photos like these pictures. #WhenInAndaz
Or you can see photos tagged at the Andaz Scottsdale Resort on Instagram as well.
Yesterday we started the install for the amazing #theknotrocksarizona event at the brand new (and gorgeous!) @andazscottsdale Resort. Tonight, the magic happens! I can't wait to see it all put together! Beautiful lighting by @mystic_lites Stage and dance floor by @classicparty Thank you @andazscottsdaleweddings for the beautiful photo!
Here are some photos of the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa from their hotel photo gallery.
(credit: Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa)